Lets all do it!! - #happiermeinthemaking

I could sit here all day and give you all the advice in the world, but that doesn't mean I'm taking action in my own life. Which I think is totally wrong, soooo... That's going to change! Over the past couple of weeks I have really noticed how sad my life has become. Everything I did was an absolute draaaaag and I seemed to find the negative in absolutely everything, so I decided to take action in my own life and then let you all know how to take action of yours!

But before I let you know all of my tips, you need to seriously want to take control of your life. Meaning.. you need to realise that your life is more sucky then it is absolutely amazing and that being sad is so not worth it anymore! Being upset is totally draining, and being negative makes this huge world we live in seem gloomy - and we shouldn't be living our lives like that. Life in general is amazing, but realising that just being alive makes you oh so lucky! So once you realise that we only have one life and that being upset is so not worth it, you may read on!


  1. Get rid of toxic people - By saying "toxic" people I mean people who.. influence you to do bad things, people who are generally negative or if they hurt you emotionally. Pretty much if anyone does something and it makes you upset. I know this one may be really hard but whether the toxic people are in your social group, or even people that you only see every now and again... GET RID OF THEM. 
  2. Declutter your environment - Making sure your bedroom or your main space is clutter free, trying to get a clear and happy headspace is so much easier when you wake up and your space is neat and you know where everything is.
  3. Always give yourself something to do - Whether you work, go to school or are at that stage in your life where you don't know what to do .. Always make sure you have a vague plan of the day, even if its - get up and go for a walk, clean your room, read a magazine. Giving yourself things to do makes your day feel more fulfilled and gives you less time to think about the bad things.
  4. Start saying "yes" more - Saying "yes" is something that I did very little of, but I've realised since saying "yes" I've come away so much more happy. I don't mean for you to say yes to that seedy guy that keeps asking you out, or to do something that is completely wrong - I mean if your friend asks you to lunch .. Do it! Stop saying no and coming up with your excuses, get out and say "yes" more often!
  5. Keep a positive attitude - As soon as that little devil up in your head starts saying things that you know aren't necessarily right or even nice -  find the positive or nice in whatever the situation is, sometimes I know that can be hard, but somewhere in this little situation there has to be a positive. 
Trust me, as you start these steps .. Over time you will start noticing a huge change in your life, thats not to say that some things still won't be sucky, because sometimes they will.. That's just life. But just makes sure that your bad days don't consume your life and that the absolutely amazing ones do. 

Love always, Kiara xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My K2 experience.

☺Be happy, be beautiful.. let the real you shine through ★